Implemented

Backdate registration dates after original registration has been approved.

As you all do I approve the registrations on the day they arrive, however our league uses Match Day registrations so until I receive the form or the Result Card I do not know if any new registrations are match day or not. Once the forms arrive I may need to change the registration date so that the player appears on Full Time. The previous system allowed this but the new system does not. I have been advised that you would need to contact you FA to do this. I suggest that the ability to change registration dates, after initial approval is put back into the system to remove unnecessary contact with your FA.     

3 people like this idea
  • I have recently had a similar problem.  I found that at the time of registration a player can be back dated, however once registered you are unable to go in and alter a registration date.

This is annoying especially as in this case, it my my error as league registration secretary and neither myself, the County FA or FA can change this.  The advice was to re register the player which is time consuming, whereas under the old system as the above comments point out, an error could be corrected, but not now.   

Again as above it would be in the best interests of ALL if  the ability to change registration dates, after initial approval is put back into the system to remove unnecessary contact with your FA.    

• Hi Jim,

Thanks for your suggestion - pleased to say this has been released into the system as of yesterday morning.

As a small token of thanks for your idea and taking the time to make this suggestion, we'll be sending a £5 voucher for amazon to you via. email.

Thanks again.

Jack

Login or Signup to post a comment