Not Taken

Function that allows the download of fixtures as a CSV file.

As a Club Secretary or a Fixture Secretary

I want to download fixtures for my club from the Full-Time platform

So that I can organise venues and referees and add fixtures information to our fixtures list held on a spreadsheet before I communicate the information to managers, coaches, and administrations across my club.

This is a standard download function that is requested; such functionality is typically available across a wide range of platforms today and, in terms of the Full-Time platform, will bring enormous benefits to clubs by reducing duplicating of work, which will result in saving a vast amount of time and improve volunteer morale!

Thanks

1 person likes this idea
  • Apologies for the delay in responding - this is available via Fixtures Downloads in Full-Time however it may be that you do not have the correct permissions within the league to view this. If you do not have access to Full-Time Admin, contact your league to discuss your role and requirement.

Alternatively, you can get a club feed fr your own website showing all upcoming features for the teams in your club. For guidance on how to get your club feed,  click here

Login or Signup to post a comment