Deferred

Separate out the Referee's panel on a league

We have just started a Development league separate from out main step 5/6 supply league. We would like to separate out those match officials on the step 5 & 6 league i.e Premier & Division One with those on the Development league. At the moment they are all mixed in and therefore difficult to sent separate messages to them via FAFT and just causes confusion as its one big list and we cannot easily identify the 2 panels.

From: FA Grassroots Tech Service Desk <grassrootstechnology@thefa.com>
Sent: 15 August 2022 08:50
To: referees@scefl.com
Subject: Re: Separte out referees Panel

Hi Ian,

This is not something that is currently built into the system . 

However, Personally I believe that this would be something that would be of benefit to a number of leagues. 

If you can submit it as an enhancement request on the link below I will ensure it is discussed at our next product meeting

https://grassrootstechnology.thefa.com/support/discussions/forums/48000347252

Kind Regards

Andy Stickley

Grassroots Service Desk Administrator

• What specific type of stuff do you email out to the match officials that would need to be seperated?

•  We need to be able to send a message to all the Senior League (step 5 & 6) Match officials about anything administration related which we have done many sin the past. However at the moment we can't as it would go to all the development league match officials as well. The development league has been set-up this season and all the match officials have been added. Yes there are some that are on both panels but we have many that are not so they do not want to see messages regarding the step 5 & 6 leagues.

Login or Signup to post a comment