Deferred

FA Grassroots Football Club Websites

Does The FA have any plans to roll out a facility, whereby a grassroots football club can launch its own website through an FA hosted solution, with easy to use content managed website templates? The benefits of which would be an ability to link to some of the many other FA linked  IT feature into  a clubs website.

I'd like to launch a new club website for my club, with things on there like a news page, a document page (our policies etc. there for download), links to individual team pages and results pages and league tables and fixtures etc. Maybe pulled down with a  Full Time link. Perhaps an events link. Maybe also a sponsors page where we can list our club sponsors and individual team sponsors etc.

I know we could sign up to any type of content managed web site provider to do this. Maybe even a football specific one like Team App or Pitchero or My Club Pro. But, given the great things The FA are already doing online these days, it just sort of makes sense that you offer a club website hosting facility with all of the added benefits of maybe integrating this with links to other great FA tools like Matchday App, Online Registraton, Full Time etc.

Anything at all in the pipeline like this?

Thanks

Dale

Secretary 

Skegness Town JFC

• This is something that we are interested in investigating further as something we could introduce

1 person likes this
  • Good to hear Andy.

If you want an IT friendly club to work alongside, to use as a guinea pig, I am more than happy for you to use our club in order to develop the club website idea.

Best wishes

Dale

Skegness Town JFC

• Thanks dale

We will keep that in mind

Andy

Login or Signup to post a comment