Implemented

League logo display

Following the introduction of the new Full-Time front display, the league logo is now displayed in a very small size, almost unreadable, and much smaller than it used to be on the previous Full-Time layout.

Can the sizing in the display be increased to allow the logo to fill the available circular space or can the size options for image upload be increased to take account of the increased space?

2 people like this idea
  • Hi Rob,

Thank you for this note and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have enabled the league logo upload tool to automatically scale and fit a logo for you when uploading. 

I can see from your current league logo there is still a lot of padding. I would advise editing the image uploaded so the edge of the badge is close to the border of the image (see the England Football logo example attached).

If you need assistance with this, please email full-time@thefa.com with the league logo attached and we will get this sorted for you.

EF.jpg
    (67.8 KB)
    EF League.PNG
    (17.4 KB)
  •  Hi Nick

Many thanks for the update.

The padding was there to match the image size requirements noted in FT.  The instructions that appear on the FT league log upload screen might need amending following the change in functionality.

In the meantime, I have updated the image without any padding and it loks much better.

All the best and thanks again.

Rob

Login or Signup to post a comment