Using the filters option is a quick and easy way to categorise the players you want to view from your club.
Please remember to select "clear filters" once you have finished filtering to reset the players list
Whilst on the Players page and “All Players” selected at the top you can select view filters, which will reveal Status, Gender, Age, Teams and Organisers tabs and then give the following options to filter by;
- Status – Registered or Unregistered
- Gender – Male or Female
- Age - 1 -100
- Teams – Any Team listed in your Club
- Organisers – Any leagues that your teams play in
On the Pending Actions page, you can again filter your players to show a certain action that requires action, for example in the photo below the requirements filter is set to consent, showing two players who need to have consent added for the registration. You can also bulk edit players who require actions to save time (click here to see how to do this).
- Status - Registered or Unregistered
- Requirements – Consent, Team Assigned, ID Verified and Photo
- Gender - Male or Female
- Age – 1 -100
- Teams - Any Team listed in your Club
- Organisers - Any leagues that your teams play in
- Transfers – Shows which players may require a transfer or dual registration
Lastly the two options to filter by on the Email Capture page is to show if the players require a email address and if a parent / guardian needs to be linked.