Functionality to link referees to the Whole Game System (WGS) is now available within FA Full-Time.
Some of the benefits of linking to Whole Game System include: Easier to add referees to Full-Time, no need for leagues to collate referee contact information, view the level of the referee & referee's details are up to date with the data they maintain on WGS.
We are working on a way of being able to see whether the referee is registered or not from within Full-Time.
WARNING: Due to safeguarding restrictions, any Under 16's can be linked however the parent/guardian's email address will be pulled through.
TABLE OF CONTENTS (Click the section below to jump to it)
- How to setup the County FA's you wish to select referees from
- Adding a new referee directly from Whole Game System
- Linking an existing referee
- How to unlink a referee
How to setup the County FA's you wish to select referees from
In order to select which County FA's you appoint referee's from:
1. Go to Setup > Affiliation
2. From the drop down options you can select up to ten County FA's, if you require more than ten Counties please input your most frequent ten and then contact email@example.com
3. Remember to click "Update" to save your changes
Adding a new referee directly from Whole Game System
There is now the functionality within FA Full-Time to add a new referee to your league from Whole Game System, this means their details will be linked to any detail updates they make in Whole Game System and means you don't have to keep your own records.
Tip: Adding a referee from Whole Game System is the quickest way of adding new referees to your league and doesn't require you to collect the referee's contact information.
1. Go to People > List People and using the dropdown select the role "Referee"
2. This will generate a list of referees already created within your Full-Time site, if the referee you need is not visible then please click "Add referee from WGS"
3. This will bring up a list of referee's associated with your County FA's inputted within your "Affiliation" information (Please see section 1 if you need to allocate more County's).
4, Click "Create Referee" in order to create the referee within your site.
5. A message at the top of the screen will inform you that you have successfully added the referee
6. From within your 'list people' tab, the referee's details will now be linked with Whole Game System (meaning any updates to contact details will transfer to your site) and the referee's level will be displayed after their name
Linking an existing referee
If the referee is already created in FA Full-Time then you do have the ability to be able to link this referee to Whole Game System data.
Please note: In order to get a linking suggestion three fields need to match their Whole Game System record. These fields are: Name, Date Of Birth, Email Address or FAN
1. Go to People > List People > Role = Referee
2. If you are able to link any referees, then they will appear under "WGS Referee Linking Suggestions" -
3. Any differences between your data and the data shown in Whole Game System will be highlighted in red, the data from WGS will be the new data for that referee if they are linked
4. You can then check the referee's box and click "Link selected referees" this will then link their data in Full-Time to WGS.
How to unlink a referee
If for any reason you need to unlink a referee from Whole Game System, the below guidance should help:
1. Go to People > List People > select referee role
2. Click "Edit"
3. Click "Unlink"