Full-Time Integration means that we will push all of your league's data from Whole Game System to Full-Time.
This means all divisions, cups, team administrators and players will automatically push across from Whole Game System and can no longer be created within Full-Time by the league.
Please note: A league shouldn't create fixtures or create a new season in Full-Time. The FA integration will do this for you.
Integration cannot be requested until the “League Structure” tab is open in Whole Game System, this is usually in June prior to the season start.
1. Once opened, the league will create its divisions using “league structure” tab and will allocate teams to these divisions using the "Teams" tab. The league structure tab will only show teams who have affiliated, as long as teams are correctly assigned within the teams tab then integration will work.
2. League informs County FA that the league structure is complete and ready to be integrated to Full Time
3. County FA checks the league structure is correct
4. County FA or League fills out the integration request form: Integration Request Form
5. Player Registration Team transfer all Leagues/Divisions/Teams/Team officials across to Full Time
6. League is able to set up fixtures using Full Time
Creating a Division guidance - https://bit.ly/2P8OtPh
Adding a team to a division guidance - https://bit.ly/2uYopj4
FULL TIME INTEGRATION WEBINAR 2020: